Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Good Guys

So my 3 yr. old nephew Trey and I have been discussing things. Here's a few things I've picked up.

The good guys listen to the truth.
The bad guys go where the wild things are and bump into things.
We're the good guys.
We race the bad guys on motorcycles.
The good guys are big helpers.
And they listen to the truth.


Things are great here visiting my folks in Louisiana. I am, however, gaining approximately 5 lbs a day and have eaten samples of approx. half of the animals on Noah's boat. Samples include: catfish, alligator, wild pig, tame pig, flightless pigeon, cornish hen, rotissary turkey, etc.

Getting sleepy... Must escape land of crawfish lotus eating...

1 comment:

Seth and Mandy said...

what's the taste difference between tame pig and wild pig?