Monday, May 08, 2006

post the first

Well, I've managed to strain some muscle in my back beneath my shoulderblade in the region Ada and I refer to as the chicken wing. I somehow injured myself sleeping in a hotel bed this weekend in Atlanta. We were in ATL for a Lila Downs concert and perhaps the injury resulted from an imitation of Lila's dancing style, which Ada and I refer to as the chicken dance. So today I skipped work b/c I don't want to further handicap myself before our trip to Akumal, Mexico in 2 days and I finally have time to join the sphere. Here I am, blogworld! Adore me!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be the first to comment on your blog. That's about all I have. Oh, Michael rules!

speedsquare26 said...

papi chan,
que bonito sitio de int.....no puedes leer lo que estoy escribieno mientras que lo escriba....me la pase super bien en atlanta este fin. voy a darte muchos besitos en akumal,
tu esposa

Anonymous said...

Yerno, Felicidades por tu blog.... me gusta..... vas a escribir seguido o not very often??? Como que tu estposa te va a dar besitos en Akumal???? Eso no se puede!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike:

You never could dance, man. Sorry to hear that you are laid up. Jon French

Anonymous said...

http://bloghelpdesk.blogspot.com/

erotic uncles huge cock stories said...

A rat . I moaned, louder and louder, as I felt hisfingers go inside me.
free old man fuck stories
free crossdressing sex stories
sex stories with incest
hot office sex stories
free preteen girls real incest stories
A rat . I moaned, louder and louder, as I felt hisfingers go inside me.